Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Early

The sunlight shone on my face like a shiny pearl. The pure warmth of it relaxed me and made me snuggle into my purple comforter. It was like a silk layer of comfort and heat. I laid there, appreciating the moment. The birds were chirping, singing sweet, lovely songs about dreams and the morning that not even the Rosetta tone can understand. The trees have leaves that have small beads of dew that remind me of crystals. The window I'm looking out of is my only way of seeing the beautiful outside world. So I enjoy a few more minutes in the warmth of my bed and then get dressed and go outside. But morning is gone. It has disappered into mid-morning, and I lost the experience for those few minutes. But there's always tomorrow, I think to myself, and now, I have to live today to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment