Saturday, August 25, 2012

Share Challenge!

Hey readers! I am so sorry that I have not been posting on Emmels World since May. I was very busy starting up my newest blog and my Quibblo (I will put links to those at the bottom). I will now be trying to update my blogs at a minimum rate of once every two weeks, hopefully more.
Today I am starting a new challenge. My last challenge, It's Your Turn to Shine, is from several months ago, but only had a couple of participants, mostly on my Facebook page. Hopefully, you are enjoying Emmels World and would like your other friends to enjoy it, too. So if you are reading this, please consider participating in the Share Challenge.
The Share Challenge is a challenge where the first person to get 10 of your friends to look at this blog and comment in the box below wins a special Emmels World post dedicated to them. If you are a friend sent here by  a contest participant to help them win, please comment your friends name (the one who sent you here), and your opinion on my blog.
Thank you for reading Emmels World! Have a wonderful day!
The Hunger Games Hottest Blog:
thehungergameshottest.blogspot.com
Quibblo:
http://www.quibblo.com/user/cheche108

No comments:

Post a Comment