Sunday, July 24, 2011

Angela and the Sleepover!

Angela, one of my best friends, is here to spend the night! We made corn muffins (there was a 2 for a dollar sale at Market Basket), watched some television, danced :), and decided to go blogging! We are really good friends and our friendship means the world to me. She really likes to sing. She also likes the color purple. She understands me and we relate really well. Love her! Angela would like to say some words about our friendship:

"I am never bored when I'm with Emily. You will definitely not see any people just like us together. We are a really unique pair, and you would never expect two people like us to be best friends."

She means the world to me, and I love to spend time with Angela. We are going to have the best times together!

No comments:

Post a Comment